Diese Datenschutzrichtlinie beschreibt, wie www.kleiderzone.com (die „Site“ oder „wir“) Ihre personenbezogenen Daten sammelt, verwendet und offenlegt, wenn Sie die Site besuchen oder einen Kauf tätigen, und informiert Sie über Ihre Datenschutzrechte und wie das Gesetz ist schützt Sie.
CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Tavariano trading ltd
42e arch makarious iii
data protection officer: email@example.com
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, essential and analysis cookies information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using essential and analysis cookies, log files, web beacons for newsletters, tags.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
More Device information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, Marketing cookies information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using Marketing cookies, log files, web beacons for newsletters, tags, pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, google ads, facebook pixels, snap pixel, pinterest ads, Google analytics, Google Merchant center.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you using order page form.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, shipping companies (Royal mail, Hermes, UPS, DHL, Deutsche post, Amazon )
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name and email.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you using email, whatsapp, contact us form on our website.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shopify
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
Google AnalyticsWe use Google Analytics provided by Google LLC (Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin D04 E5W5, Ireland ) to help us understand how our customers use the Site. Google analytics collects data such as device type, browser type, approximate geolocation, sessions duration, time and date of visits, Google stores this information on its servers in USA and uses this information to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and development. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use the Facebook pixel within the framework of the technologies of Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereafter "Facebook")The Facebook pixel is a piece of code that we put on our website that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions people take on our website.
Facebook pixel stores a cookie in your browser to collect data such as device type( mobile phone, desktop) and shopping behavior such as added items to cart and purchased products.
Based on this data we create further ads like Facebook remarketing ads and Facebook custom audiences ads to be displayed to specific shoppers that expressed their interest or may be interested in our products.
If you don't want to see further advertising of previously visited websites and clicked ads here's how to stop them, you can delete the relevant cookies from your browser. you can also prevent the use of the above-mentioned tracking procedures by setting your browser to not accept cookies but this may affect the function of our website, or you can deactivate the interest-based ads of the providers via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices .you can also opt-out from Facebook as a user by deactivation custom audience in this link https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
We use the Snapchat service Snap Pixel and the Snapchat Custom Audiences product from Snap Inc., 2772 Donald Douglas Loop North, Santa Monica, CA 90405 (“Snapchat”).The Snap Pixel is a tool that helps us measure, optimize, and build audiences for our ad campaigns.
The Snap pixel on our website stores a cookie on your browser, that cookie sends us data about events that happened on our website.
For example, when a Snapchatter adds a product to their cart, this triggers a Snap Pixel event that is reported within our ad account. This allows us to attribute conversion events, like an add to cart event, to our snapchat ad campaigns, and re-engage Snapchatters who have visited or completed a similar action on our site. The data transmitted with the snap pixel are IP address, time and date, browser information, pixel id, your hashed email address, items added to carts, pages and products viewed, orders, subscriptions.
If you have visited our website and have snapchat account, snapchat may include you in our custom audience.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
We use the Awin affiliate network of Awin AG, Eichhornstr. 3, 10785 Berlin (“Awin”) to affiliate with advertisers on the Awin network. Awin stores conversion tracking cookies in your browser when you click on our offers on our affiliate partners websites, ads, newsletters. the tracking cookie collects data such as affiliate ID, campaign ID, order amount, time and date, anonymized IP address, Awin stores the data in its servers and we use this data to payout the correct commissions to the right affiliates partners in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. GDPR and we also use the collected data for marketing and advertising purposes and we may share this data with our advertising partners. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly or by changing your preferences of cookie settings in our website. The specific storage period of the processed data is determined by Awin AG and cannot be influenced by us. For more information please refer to https://www.awin.com/de/srechtes/privacy-policy
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records during the legal retention period or unless you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
The right of rectification.
The right to object.
The right of restriction.
The right to data portability
The right to withdraw consent.
Kleiderzone.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE STORE
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail email@example.comLast updated: MAY 2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.